Hello, we invite you to learn more about becoming a dues-paying member of the Chevron Retirees Association. As a retiree of Chevron or one of its predecessor companies – Gulf, Texaco, Unocal, Caltex – or one of the other companies that have become part of Chevron, you are eligible to join.
Why should I join?
As an employee, you knew you could turn to your local human resources representative for help. We are here to fill that role for you as a retiree.
Now that you are retired, have you experienced any, or maybe all, of the following concerns and wondered where to turn?
Where do I go to get help to resolve benefits?
- I don’t qualify for the company’s dental insurance.
- I have Chevron stock but have no idea what is happening at Chevron.
- How do I get in touch with people I worked with?
- Chevron is a big employer; how can I support their initiatives?
While we may not be able to resolve all of your questions and concerns – we can help. Join a chapter of the CRA. Some benefits of membership include:
- Direct contact with members of the CRA Benefits Committee who can help you resolve your benefits problems
- Eligibility for the CRA Dental Plan
- Social functions such as luncheons, group trips, picnics to keep connected with fellow retirees
- Newsletters keep you abreast of changes in the company’s business plans and matters of interest.
How do I join?
We’re ready when you are – just click the following link, Areas/Chapter Locations, to view a complete listing of the CRA chapters by geographic area, including contact information for the Area Vice President and Chapter Officers.
If there isn’t a chapter near your home, consider joining the Global Affiliates by contacting Maree “MJ” Stone, P O Box 842124, Houston TX 77284, or 602-989-5197 or email email@example.com.
We have a number of members who live abroad and stay in touch by joining Global Affiliates.
Join us and become an active participant in the Chevron Retirees Association!